Labels

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Poetical Blogging "River Of Hope"

Up the streams of dreams I float

Passion powers the love in my boat

The current takes me where hope awaits

Reflections in the water of things that are great

Refreshing my mind and quenching my soul

The breeze tells me things my eyes don't behold

Secrets of living and of growing old

How to live right but to still be bold

Taking my time at the pace of the water

You can't rain on my parade so don't even bother

The power of love and the power of pain

Both can move you but they're not the same

Waste no thoughts on negative perspective

Row towards tides with positive directives

Keep your mind pristine and your heart in the light

move towards peace and fight the good fight






2 comments:

  1. Wow, very moving and beautifully written. Such love in your heart. Wish I could write like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I knew I was right to label you as a gentle, nurturing soul, from even earliest interactions. Your 'River of Hope' is quite moving. Keep 'fighting the good fight,' my friend... Peace to you.

    ReplyDelete