Labels

Monday, February 8, 2010

Apology Post

I'm sorry. I missed my post yesterday. No excuse for that. I bullshitted around. I was gonna write it when I got home but I was drunk when I did. This is just an apology and a make-up for not writing yesterday. I really appreciate those who have subscribed. It inspires me that you are interested in how I feel and how i think. Thank you all. We are supposed to get another inch of snow tonight and then another 6-10 tomorrow. I thought we were done with snow for at least a week or so! I'm pretty tired right now but for some reason i'm feeling like heading out again tonight. Have no idea why either. I'm also getting pretty tired of Ohio. I get bored with things too easily. That's a trait of being a Gemini but it's also got something to do with my childhood. I moved around so much and never really settled in anywhere so it's kinda what i'm used to. It seems i'm that way with everything not just my living arrangements. I often get so inspired to start something and will get so close to finishing and then just stop. A sudden loss of interest plagues me often. I have to find a way to change that. It's a must. Like i said, I didn't want to write a very long post, just one to make up for what I didn't write yesterday. I will also write my official "todays" post later. I promise. Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment