Labels

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Life Moves Fast

Ok....sorry for the late entry. You know what they say though. Better late than never. So I just wanna express my feelings on life and how it flies by faster the older you get. When I was a young teenager I wanted so bad to be older and it took forever to happen it seemed like. But when I hit 18, good lord, I wish I could slow it down. Time truly does fly! I have to tell myself to really enjoy things as they happen. You know, take it all in. We only live once so we might as well do it big and enjoy what we have been blessed with. Regardless of your circumstances we must learn that millions have it worse than you. Enjoy what you have and make good memories because in the end that's all were left with. I'll be 30 in June and it seems like just last week I was anxious to turn 21 to go have my first drink. We get in such a rush to live sometimes we forget to enjoy what's happening all around us. Life does that to you. But life is a gift that keeps on giving so enjoy what it throws your way. Pay attention to the little things that happen to you. Enjoy the good people in your life because before you know it you and they will be gone. Do the things you enjoy but also make things more enjoyable for others. Make connections. Never stop dreaming. Be yourself. Take a look around once in awhile and realize that we are all blessed. Take a deep breath...feel that?? It's your heart beating and it could stop any second!!! Enjoy it now! Stop complaining. You are blessed just to be alive! Time is ticking! Love y'all.

1 comment: