Labels

Saturday, February 6, 2010

Randomness

I figured for todays entry I would just tell you what i've done so far today. I'm gonna stay away from dropping knowledge or philosophical writing for this post. Don't worry...i'll get back to it tomorrow. I've had a decent day. I didn't get much sleep last night because I was up talking to my special someone which makes it all ok. I woke up today feeling pretty good about things and life itself. I was pretty down on myself last night about family and such. Talking with my girl she helped me realize better things lie ahead. I'm so thankful for her. I shoveled a ton of snow today and my body is a bit sore. My shoulder also hurts. Ouch! I'll be fine though. The rest of my day will be spent on R&R. My dad wanted to know if i would come and dig him out also. I obliged of course because i'm a good guy but I don't like his girlfriend. She is a bitch and a liar and no good for him. I'm not too happy with my pops right now either. When I walked in his door for some reason i was overcome with negative feelings so I said "I don't even know why i'm doing this for you because you're an asshole." He looked puzzled and chuckled it off. I didn't find it that funny. I was serious. I looked at his lazy bitch of a girlfriend right in her eyes and told her "and I don't even like you." I exited out the door to go shovel. Well, my little cousin was over there and came outside after me and told me that she heard Tammy (dad's girlfriend) tell my dad that I said that to him. I told HIM he was an asshole. I looked HER right in her eyes and told her I didn't even like her. She knew I was talking to her. That pisses me off. After I shoveled I didn't even go back in the house, I just left. So I got home a bit ago and started some dinner because i'm starved. I didn't eat breakfast for some stupid reason. I only tossed back a glass of orange juice before leaving which kind of put my stomach on tilt. We got hit pretty hard with snow and we will be getting more in a couple days. Oh boy. I can't lie, i like it though. The smell of dinner is now circulating the house and i can't wait to eat. So that brings me to now. Here I sit typing my post for today about random things. As always, I hope you enjoy and remember, I love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment