Labels

Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Food For Thought

We live in a crazy world. I mean it. CRAZY! People are crazy, things that happen are crazy, and times are crazy. I'm not saying i'm the only sane one, but boy sometimes it seems that way. Sometimes when someone tells me something I imagine them thinking I must be stupid. Is that it or are they just not around people that over-analyze things? Are they used to someone just accepting what they say? Not me you bastard! You tell me something it's like you just served me up a plate of thought. I'm gonna inspect the food, enjoy the food slowly, and then i'm gonna run some hot water and think. I know, you're thinking "and this guy says he might be the only sane one!" You might be right. I doubt it though. I don't really have a point. I'm just sayin'....quit dumbin' shit down. Things need a certain amount of complexity to them. I enjoy a good mystery. Only if it is truly able to be figured out though. I don't wanna be puttin' my mind to something and never get that feelin' of completion that comes from understanding it. Believe me. When you tell me something i'm not just looking at you to be courteous. I'm looking deep into your eyes and reading your intentions. I'm looking through your eyes, watching your mannerisms. I can tell a story teller (liar) from jump street. Just by looking into your eyes I can tell if you're being real with me. Sometimes when someone is looking at me and telling me something when i'm analyzing i'm actually saying in my head, "you are a crazy bastard to think i'm believing this right now." I'm also sometimes thinking if that person is doing the same thing I am. It doesn't really matter, but just remember next time you look at me and tell me something that i'm just not believing you for no reason. I'm not gullible or stupid and you can take that to the bank. Love y'all.

No comments:

Post a Comment